In these conditions:
(1) ‘Company’ means INERTIA STUDIOS LTD trading as Inertia.
(2) ‘Supplier’ means the addressee specified in the Order.
(3) ‘Order’ means the purchase order issued on the company’s behalf and bearing the serial number shown thereon.
(4) ‘Goods’ means the finished goods described in the Order; ‘Services’ means the services described in the Order.
(5) ‘Specification’ means the technical description (if any) of the Goods or Services given or referred to in the Order.
(1) The Goods, properly labeled and packed, and secured in such manner as to reach their destination in good condition, shall be delivered by and at the Supplier’s risk and expense to the place stated in the Order or such other place as may be agreed in writing by the Company and the Supplier.
(2) If so requested by the Supplier, the Company will return any re-useable packing materials to the Supplier at the Supplier’s risk and expense.
(3) The Company reserves the right to cancel this Order or any part thereof without incurring any liability to the Supplier if the delivery is not made within the time specified in the Order. On such cancellation, the Company shall be entitled;(a) To return to the Supplier at the Supplier’s risk and expense and Goods already delivered hereunder which cannot be effectively and commercially used and to recover from the Supplier any monies paid by the Company in respect of such Goods. (b) To receive from the Supplier any additional expenditure reasonably incurred by the Company in obtaining other goods in replacement of those in respect of which the contract has been terminated.
(4) Goods delivered in excess of the quantities specified in this Order may be accepted by the Company at its discretion, but if not so accepted will be returned by the Company at the risk and expense of the Supplier. Any storage charges in respect of the same will be the Supplier’s responsibility.
Ownership in Goods supplied by the Supplier hereunder shall pass to the Company on delivery or collection by the Company without prejudice to any right of rejection which may accrue to the Company under these conditions or under general law.
(1) Unless otherwise specified herein, no more than the price of the Goods stated under the purchase order shall be payable, subject to approval on or before the last day of the calendar month following the month of delivery of the Goods (in accordance with clause 3 above).
(2) No carriage charges or charges for packing, boxing, crating, barrels, cases, containers or other packaging shall be payable by the Company unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Company and the Supplier.
(3) Should the Supplier deliver Goods prior to the date agreed or specified by the Company, the Company reserves the right to delay payment due to the due date arising under the contract.
(4) The Company shall be entitled to take advantage of any better terms offered by the Supplier in connection with the purchase of Goods whether relating to time for payment discounts or otherwise and the price or payment terms referred to herein shall be varied accordingly.
(5) It is a strict condition under each purchase order that the Supplier must submit all invoices for their services or goods provided within 180 days of supply or delivery and the Company will not recognise or settle charges received after this time.